Saturday, August 31, 2013

CHRISTIAN ENTERTAINMENT IS A J-W GIG --- amy grant...



 remember this song ? i for one remember it so well... from the early teenage yrs in my room, carefully listening to all the top-40-charts..
 ahem... *cough* lets not get caught up in nostalgic emotions, we have to do police work for the N.A.O...
thats the same skull
thats also the same nose an eye
 so to make it short, Debbie Smith, wife of Michael W. Smith, is Amy Grant, and is also Kim Cattrall, famous for her role as a promiscuous cougar in "Sex & the city"...ezekiel 16, anyone ? no, i´m tired of the book-thumping, and apart from that her mundane work might actually be better than her CCM contributions...
 oooh.. aaaah.... its getting hot in here... can you hand me a towel i think i need a cold shower rite now...
 BTW did i recommend the website "seductivejewess.com" ? on my home planet melmac, this website is a standard in biology and shown to all teenagers in sex education (6th grade)...
 hear ye the w-rd of ALF, oh brazen harlot, thou shalt be held in rebuke for thy great philanderies...
 ALF, its not true, i didnt shoot all these movies...
 SILENCE, wench, dost thou think i knew not whence thou hadst all these riches & your fame of ill repute...
 ALF, its really not what it looks like...
 enough !! does she think she can outwit me, who is blessed wif the gift of discernment, as well as the wisdom of the 7 sages...
 7 sages ? more like 7 garden-gnomes....
  let it suffice you, brazen woman... i shall  recluse myself into my comfy leather chair... do not attempt to distract me with your enticing sorceries..
 ooooh... aah.... א, see, what i´ve been offering myself from victoria´s secret as of.......
 GUARDS !!! TAKE HER OUT.... out of my sight.... into the darkest dungeon... and get the latex suit ready... along with my whip & saddle....she´s a hard case I´ll have to use the tickling trick with my ostrich-feather... that will finally be her undoing...
 ALF, want a taste of my pomegranate nectar ? all 100% natural...
 you´ve told the last lie in your life, noone, and i mean noone survives my ostrich-feather...
 the sultan of brunei gave it to me as a gift... for personal use, he said...
 nectar...and...ambrosia....must....taste....pomegranate....
these "shushu-spells" dont work on me, try your luck on s.o. else, girl...
you´ll be making the title page of the NY times tomorrow... "insights into the life of the first ever christian "swinger-songwriter"....


No comments: