Friday, September 3, 2021

THE SHRIMP FILES - Spencer O'Brien officially a HOE

 


Can't paste my parody song "Coco Ho" here. wrote and recorded it round 2 yrs ago over a Karaoke version of "Kokomo". It sounded pretty dank, I even got the vocals dialled in, same style as the original. But then JEWtube started the nazi censorship bullshit and i deleted my whole channel. So sorry ! You get what you pay for.

##########


She got way more alters but right now let's just focus on the HOE.

#########







#########

Would I surf with her. Of course. I would surf with anybody. living landlocked you can't be picky. Would I burn dinosaur farts just to chase a swell or surf a lame-ass contest with crappy 3ft ankle slappers. Hell no. Leave it to the HO..

#######

next thread coming up. more PRAWN is on the menu.

No comments: