Thursday, September 23, 2021

King David was also King Hiram I of Tyre

 

########



########


alliance my arse. they were the same guy.


wouldn't surprise me if Hiram I King of tyre was also Hiram Abiff, chief temple builder and now revered by the masons. All of the bible is basically a caballistic book. just look at first chapters of genesis and the book of revelations. you could never understand it entirely cause its steeped in caballistic allegory. 


If you've never walked down Hezekiah's tunnel down to the Pool of Siloam. I pity you.

########


David was born around 1034BC. If you ditch his fake death date and put the death date of Hiram, it makes much more sense. Who else but his dad would help Solomon build the temple, and send him SHIPPLOADS of timber, work slaves and all sorts of other trinkets. 

Get the JEW CRAP out of your head or I'll slap it out of 'ya.


########

No comments: