Thursday, September 23, 2021

THE PRAWN FILES - Driving Miss Maisy

 

########



I think these two are also the same. Same cheeks (both upper and lower ones, if you know what I mean), same stature and low vocal pitch.

#########










































sorry i don't have time to blur out all the meat every single time. If you pay me I can hire some asian dwarves to help with all the work. heard they are real awesome with laptops. 




#########

first had compared her to Alli Rae, another BLACKED girl, but then figured the voices are vastly different. Don't think these two are the same.


Made like 3dozen pics for those two but probly better to not post them, it would only confuse you.
BTW, listening to the music video, that song would be great to make a dirty parody version. 
"dad don't make me cum so fast". really have to add that to my bucket list.

########

########


No comments: