Friday, December 14, 2012

mohammed morsi new prez of egypt is muammar gadaffi aka david paterson

 when egypt was in egypt´s land... let my people go...
opressed so hard they could not stand.. let my people go...
 go down, hillary, way down to egypt land....
tell ole... pharao... let my people go...
 in egypt old, the pharaos ruled.... let my people go...
as of today they all get fooled... let my people go...
 go down gadaffi... way down to egypt land...
tell ole pharao.. let my people go...
 the arab spring is over now... let my people go...
the arabs are non wiser now .. let my people go
 go down patterson... way down to egypt land,
tell ole pharao, let my peopl go.....
 egypt the former mighty land.... let my people go
to jacobs schemes their backs they bend.... let my people go..
 go down blowjob, way down to egypt land...
tell ole, morsi, let my peopl go...
 היהודים הם משקרים  let my people go
ועל כל העולם עובדים  let my people go
 go down gadaffi-patterson-morsi-bnai-brith mason   way down in egypt land
tell all the people there -- let my people go...
gadaffi had a flashy hat --- let my people go...
but morsi´s wig looks like a rag -- let my people go
 go down Mossad-ALF way down to egypt land...
take a trip to the luxor, and do some sight-see-ing...
 how can a people pull such tricks - let my people go..
i guess they call it politics -- let my people go..
 go down tony, way down to egypt land...
tell the old scumbag, to let my people go...
thats the same signature as well...

No comments: