Monday, April 22, 2013

welcome to the new dark ages...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2nLdDRfJJY

we met in the springtime when blossoms unfold, the pastures where green and the meadows were gold

our love was in flower as summer grew on our love like the leaves now have withered and gone

the roses hve faded theres frost at my door the birds in the morning dont sing anymore

the grass in the valley is starting to die and out in the darkness the whipporwills cry

alone and forsaken by fate and by men oh l-rd if ya hear me please hold to my hand oh please understand

oh where has she gone to oh where can she be, she may have forsaken some other like me

she promised to honor to love and obey each vow was a plaything that she threw away..

alone and forsaken by fate and by men oh l-rd if ya hear me please hold to my hand oh please understand.

################## MIKE NESS GUITAR SOLO ############################

the darkness has fallen the sky has turned grey a hound in the distance has started to bay...

i wonder i wonder what she´ s thinking of forsaken forgotten without any love...

alone and forsaken by fate and by men oh l-rd if ya hear me please hold to my hand...

oh please understand....

alone and forsaken by fate and by men oh l-rd if ya hear me please hold to my hand....

oh please understand.....

oh please understand...

oh please understand

No comments: