Tuesday, September 27, 2022

TROIA - A Song for Valentina Nappi


#######

Yesterday night, as i was about to take off my Lorica Segmentata and the Hourglass announced the 12th hour.. Behold, a Tranny appeared to me, dressed in a shining white Toga. It tasked me with publishing this song, or to have my dick chopped off glatt kosher.. i apologize for the graphic nature. But really.. wouldn't you have done the same? Trannies dressed in Togas are extremely rare. The last one was sighted in 1908 at a women's rights convention. But that's another story. Here's the song. I dedicate it to all fringe groups, and everyone who has a pussy, especially Spencer Cox. Enjoy..

#######






























































#######





####### 

-------

-------

-------

-------

-------

-------

-------

#######


#######

No comments: