Thursday, June 17, 2021

### INTERMISSION ###

 

#############




##################

you will get no more uploads this week. I'm going at my own pace. I've been doing this for 9 yrs. You never paid me a single cent. I own no car, live on the dole in a country full of conniving mongrels, have no career and no kids. I'm doing the work of  5 or 10 people. I'm the only person in the world outside the actor complex that will provide high quality matchups for untouchable criminals that fly around the world in airplanes powered by dinosaur farts, and you gladly pay for it. they tell you to wear a mask, you wear a mask. they tell you to wear three masks. you wear three masks. they tell you to go gay. you go gay. You are the herd that gives them justification. I will keep uploading, but at my own pace. You never deserved this blog. I thought about stopping after 1000 posts but won't. All other sources by socalled 'Truthers' are just insiders, laughing at you, because the actual truth sounds so absurd to you, you grew up breathing lies and now are hooked on them. That includes Randy Nobody on twitter, Earl Sciambra Junior on facebook (now defunct, also known as Dolph Lundgren from the Rocky Boxing movies), and the all time conspiracy King Ed Chiarini, who claimed to scratch a living by harvesting gold from cellphones, when in reality he owns lots of property with a backyard so big that he built an airstrip that can land a 747. Yes, those are the people you pay taxes for. while somewhere in Asia, one single river is responsible for 80% of the world's marine plastic pollution. and what do you do about it ? nothing. you expect THEM to fix it. problem is. They are the top polluter. and what do they do about it ? they talk, and talk, and talk.. but do nothing. Those are your KANGZ. and you are their pigs. that eat their shit. literally. Because what they produce right now is mostly shit.

If it was up to me, I'd be on a sailboat, or in Nepal, climbing a 7000er Trekking Peak (actually Olympos in greece is due first), or Diving for Treasure somewhere. But this world was designed to cater only to liars. When you're in jail, you learn to be at peace with nothing but water, a little food, and air to breathe. Marcus Aurelius said "the quality of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts"..

################

I think before this year, I'll also write a post about Christianity, because it might be very shocking to you, but the historical Jesus as you know him is a lie. The New Testament is a hybrid of historic fiction, now accepted as real, and mostly astro-theology. But that would be too much for now... So go enjoy your summer, you're getting a bit of a longer leash this year, but it might not last. Soon after curfew was lifted, my WIFI spot I sit at night was again filled with morons that let the engines of their pimped-out cars roar loudly. This truly is a pathetic planet. Living on it is a life sentence.

###############


###############


No comments: