Monday, August 31, 2020

too many damn weekend soldiers around here..
















Just found this post on my facebook from the utah national guard and looks like the mormon church is not the only thing infested with acting actors (and former astronauts LOL), but again that hardly comes as a surprise. so you can tick off rob riggle and wife tiffany, as john travolta and wife kelly preston.

truth is. unless you're fake as a three dollar bill. they won't let you into utah. and if you make it in anyway. they'll deport you. right bryson ? 


Hey Hoooolmes, lo que dices es una mieeerdaaaa. Es un tipo genial. Me compró libros escolares y me pagó la matrícula !!


but wait, I could file USCIS form I-212 and ask for re-admission. at least they're gonna look into it, right ? for 900$ it's a steal.


Reality check: all it takes is one phonecall from DC to SLC and that paper ends in the trash.


see, I met a young man in egypt last summer. he was born in the US, then lived in egypt for 12 yrs, now just returned stateside and he gave me a voice call from brooklyn a few days ago. He got his passport and his citizenship consolidated by a fake marriage to a girl he hardly ever saw. his father had done exactly the same, one generation prior, and it all worked like a charm. Senior made a little money in america with hard work, and later some real estate deals. now he invested the money in egypt. and has just taken a second, much younger wife. with whom he has another young child. my friend told me, this is the only way to get anywhere in post-Mubarak egypt, it is close to impossible to get anywhere, unless you make the dollar, and then return. egypt used to be the pride of the earth. today it is a shithole too surreal to put into words. 

I just ask myself. why do i get deported with an overstayed visa over a charge that is totally ridiculous. and can't even return after 14 yrs. i mean not to puerto rico, not to alaska. not to american samoa. not to vermont. nowhere. while beaners are crawling across the rio grande every day. just cause my mormon friend who I'm having a crush on, is suddenly acting all strange. very strange. then they put me on a benchtrial, give me 45 days in the joint (yeah, make that 90), and ship me out. but everyone who has a scheme, comes with dubious motives, or is just a plain asshole, they just wave him in like it was the frat party. look at dearborn michigan. muslims. look at portland. antifa. look at manhattan. bankers. look at new york. millions of damn jews with double citizenship. look at utah with the mormons and what they believe. and still practice polygamy even today. its illegal but they never get prosecuted, and if they do, they just lawyer up and all charges are dropped. its like america's been a clown circus where every lifeform in the universe has been invited and catered to.





apart from me.


No comments: