Tuesday, August 23, 2022

THE GARBAGE FILES - Intro and Fair Warning


#######





#######

This is a warning. I'm now gonna open a new can of worms. THE GARBAGE FILES. I hope its the last series and after that i can close down my blog for good. Everytime i mean everytime i touch these people, they fuck up my shit. Don't ask me what hoochie voodoo spells they practice behind close doors. I don't know. Been working on it for 11 months now on and off. Way too long. And theres no end to it. I wanted to expose every family member, kids and spouses included, but keep getting exhausted, run into false leads, dead ends etc. I'm already WAY past my time. Shoulda left germany months ago. Still stuck with this horsecrap. I'll now start uploading. If the blog is shut down, or anything alikes. Don't be surprised, but expect it. Ladies and Gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts. Here are..

the GARBAGE FILES.

Mark Butzer, August 24th 2022

####### 

No comments: