Thursday, May 1, 2014

andrew ucles, australian wildlife enthusiast = a greenberg, possibly tony´s son...



andrew: alf when will u stop hating on us innocent *gargle*, poor *rolleyes*, clueless *whistle*, goodnatured actors ?
 Alf: when you leave my planet in peace..
 andrew: dont you like my new wildlife series, I´m the next thing after stevie irvine...
 Alf: can you make me a kangaroo-burger with cheese from ostrich-eggs and fresh kookaburra milk as a dessert ?
 andrew: i would, but the game is all driven in for the shoot from my pettingzoo..
 alf: andrew, andrew... arent you scared to tell your half a million youtube-fans the truth...
 andrew: what truth ? you forgot already ? to us evrything is relative..
if you can think its real, its real... if u can name it, you can claim it...
 if you can blab it, you can grab it.... if you can assert it, you can usurp it...
 leave me alone now i need to go to willy wombat an clean his cage... and elly the emu needs her feathers brushed.. hand me that leash there by the treetrunk would you mind, its for garry gator.. and his new bride geraldine..
did you say willy wanker ? sorry mate cant hear ya the generator for the camra and lighting make so much noise out here in the bush... nex time i better come here all by myself...

No comments: