Monday, January 7, 2013

nelson rockefeller is hans jochen vogel and ralph giordano

yoy-de-lady yo-de-lady that i love
(i´m the lady the lady who)
yo-de-lady-yo-de-lady that i love
(i´m the lady who)

yo de little lady
(i´m the liddle lady) oohhoooo
(i love your touch) thank you so much
i love your eyes (thats very nice)
i love your chin (say it again)
i love your chiney chin chin...

yo-de-fella, yo-de-fella that rocks me.., rockefella rockefella...
yo-de-fella yo-de-fella that rocks me...
rockefella rockefella (you´re my rockefella)
i´m your rockefella, i´m your rockefella ooohooooo....
i love your face (thats the right place)
i love your mind (thats very kind)
i love your jazz (arrazzamatazz
i love your jazz (razzamatazzz)
yo-de-lady, yo-de lil lady that i love...
i´m the lady the lady who..
yo-de-fella-yo-de-fella that rocks me...
rockefella rockefella...
youre my rockefella rockefella...
you´re my cinderella oohoooo...
i love you, i love you......
SIC TRANSIT GLORIA MUNDI
this shlager was in fiendish manner stolen from Mossad-ALF´s song archive in the late 60s and a gangster couple of renown has used it for their own benefit. anybody who catches them please report to my office in frankfurt or downtown salt lake immediately.. a reward will be handed out to the finder..

No comments: